FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by Forbes® Magazine as one of the World's Most Innovative Companies in 2013, the Company has approximately 19,500 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
This position reports to our IT Department in Houston, TX.
• Analyze and understand order to cash, as well as customer relationship processes and business requirements in the FMC environment.
• Configure the SAP system to facilitate SD / CRM system processes and transaction flows.
• Configure the SAP system to facilitate the business processes for all order to cash and customer relationship processes and all appropriate transactions for our subsea and surface business.
• Work closely with other project team members to understand integration between SD modules and other SAP modules.
• Assist with coordinating and solving complex process and transformation issues.
• Assist in data cleansing and migration.
• Assist in conversion and implementation task at FMC sites.
• Support user community in implementation of the new systems and processes.
• Delivery of instructor led end user training and documentation.
• Can be asked to supervise and/or mentor junior team members in performance of their job functions as directed by their manager
• Responsible for the business process development in the financial areas of FMCTI.
• Responsible for the configuration of SAP SD / PS modules to FMC business processes and transaction flow.
• Participate on project team for implementation of SAP modules within FMCTI business units
• Assist in development and facilitation of end user training and train-the-trainer sessions.
• Work with users and other IT team members on the cleansing of legacy system data and SAP migration/conversions.
• Work with users and other IT team members in the management and development of global master data management processes and procedures.
• Support SAP production application for FMCTI.
• Mentors more junior team members as directed by manager
• Interfaces with site IT personnel to accomplish project goals
• Responsible for assigned projects, architecture and technical content and on time delivery of solutions
• Reads material, attends meetings and classes to keep current with training and technology in focus area.
• Assist in the development of lessons learned and Help Desk documentation for the support of SAP application.
• Grounded in leadership and interpersonal skills
• Experienced in IT discipline
• The specialist demonstrates project management skills
• Grounded in business principles, processes and concepts related to manufacturing and distribution facility.
• Related degree or equivalent experience
• Meets industry and technical certification or accreditation requirements or equivalent
• 5 years of experience and practical knowledge in manufacturing plant warehouse environments.
• 3-4 years functional experience with SAP R/3 SD / CRM
• 1-2 years configuration experience with SAP SD / CRM
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills to analyze business requirements and translate them into system-supported solutions.
• Must be able to handle multiple priorities at one time and be very results-oriented.
• Must work well both independently and in a team environment. Must be a self-starter.
• Familiarity with Microsoft technologies and environments.
• Work Environment: Office
• Physical Demands: Operation of a Workstation
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract, nor is it intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of FMC are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.